We are seeking for a Sharepoint DMS Expert with deep knowledge in Data Retention. The ideal candidate should have 10+ years of experience, including expertise in Sharepoint DMS and Data Retention practices.
- Experience in Data Retention.
- Adoption change management by engaging with teams to facilitate their data storage and retention journey with Sharepoint DMS while keeping business/customer needs in focus.
- Prepare, organize, and facilitate department workshops for solution design and refinement.
- Organize and facilitate upskilling and deep dive sessions on Data Retention and technology offers like Sharepoint DMS.
- Facilitate dedicated end-user training sessions on MS365 tools, especially Sharepoint DMS and Harmon.ie.
- Prepare documents, presentations, and communication for training, champions forum, onboarding, and workshops.
- Capture learning nuggets on Sharepoint DMS on demand/need.
- Drive and empower the Document Champions community.
- Review needs and drive reinforcement.
- Monitor usage.
- Ensure data compliant retention by using M365 / Sharepoint DMS
- Boost productivity when migrating from SP basic to SP DMS.
- Drive further adoption and usage of MS365 tools, especially SP DMS, within teams/employees with specific use cases.
- Empower the Document Champions Community.
- Upskill employees to become more self-sufficient, enabling them to drive change for themselves as new functionality becomes available.
- Drive MS365/SP DMS tips & tricks and maturity.
If you have the necessary experience in Sharepoint DMS and Data Retention and are interested in this Sharepoint DMS Expert position, please apply. Join us in driving data compliance, productivity, and adoption of MS365 tools!
|Position||Sharepoint DMS Expert|