- A strong MDM Technical Architect with experience in implementing Reltio Client Account Master, Legal Entity, Fund, Product, and Deal masters for the Private Markets/Hedge/Private Equity/Real Estate fund alternative investments domain.
- Hands-on experience with Semarchy MDM and similar MDM platforms for at least 3-5 years.
- Providing technical leadership from an MDM standpoint, including architecture, Semarchy’s best practices, integration in/out for downstream systems (CRM – Salesforce, OMS trading – Everest, Eze OMS), investment/portfolio management and accounting – SS&C Advent Geneva, investor/partnership accounting (Geneva World Investor module), and internal proprietary performance reporting systems, etc.
- Recognized as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Supporting current platform development efforts with implementation vendor.
- Supporting DevOps efforts down the lane.
Must have hands-on experience with Semarchy MDM and similar MDM platforms for at least 3-5 years.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Interact and collaborate with various stakeholders and drive Architecture & Design discussions.
- Play a key role in Architecture & Design decisions.
- Drive development and review deliverables.
If you meet these qualifications and have the necessary experience with Semarchy MDM, please apply. Join us in providing technical leadership and driving architecture and design decisions in the MDM domain!
|Position||Senior MDM Architect|
|Job Type||Remote is fine|
|Pay Rate||$80-85/hr on C2C|