We are seeking for an expert in Hansen CPQ and Hansen EPC, preferably with expertise in product modeling concepts and configuration automation using the .NET framework. The ideal candidate should understand the capabilities of COTS, preferably Hansen Suite, and overlay implementation needs from the customer. This role involves planning, sequencing, and performing tasks efficiently, working closely with team leads and management.
Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills
- Expertise in configuring telecom products such as broadband, cable, fixed voice, TV, IP VPN, etc.
- Conduct product modeling workshops and have familiarity with general TM Forum eTOM, TAM, and SID concepts.
- Design and develop rationalized product models.
- Understand the typical retail product lifecycle management process.
- Provide product implementation consultancy on Business and Product Architecture.
- Contribute regularly to new product roadmap ideas.
- Experience with BSS/OSS solutions specializing in Catalog, Order Management, and provisioning.
- Experience working with agile methods of project delivery.
- Conduct system analysis and development, staying updated with current product features/capabilities and changes in technologies.
- Analyze system specifications and translate them into task specifications for junior programmers.
- Responsible for the analysis of current programs, performance diagnosis, troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions.
- Develop new programs, proof the program, and ensure the production of a quality product.
- Create software builds and patches.
- Work in a multi-vendor and multi-systems environment for large system integration programs, supporting the QA/UAT/Acceptance test phases.
If you have the necessary expertise in Hansen CPQ, product modeling, and configuration automation, and are interested in this Hansen Catalog/CPQ Consultant position, please apply. Join us in working on challenging telecom projects and contributing to our product roadmap!
|Position||Hansen Catalog/CPQ Consultant|
|Job Type||Day 1 onsite|
|Company||Tech Mahindra/ Dish Center|
|Pay Rate||$60 to $65|